Thursday, July 3, 2014

Joining the Yo It's Spicy Team

   As some of you have may noticed I have moved onto the Yo It's Spicy team and will not be posted any more items on here and will not in the future to my knowledge. I am currently going to be working with the Yo It's Spicy team and will be deserting this blog soon and quickly. If you are looking for where I am blogging now please go to icspicy.blogspot.com. I would like to notice again that I will be leaving and will be inactive on this blog for the foreseeable future and no new posts will be posted. I will keep this blog open as an archive of my previous work even if only 5 posts were in total posted. I hope you enjoy the site I am joining! If you got any questions about the move or just want to contact me please contact me at plagueincstrategy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment